Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Travel Of Spindle Quill:||127mm||Rotation Speed:||80-5440/(16grades)/60HZ|
|Spindle Power:||5HP||Processing Type:||Daily Necessities Mold Processing|
vertical turret mill,
bed type milling machine
5HP 1370mm Table Turret Milling Machine For Daily Necessities Mold Processing 6E
1. Square guideway on Y and Z axis is featured a good rigidity and stability.
2. The worktable surface and 3 axis guide way are hardened and precision ground.
3. Adopted strengthen rib on both sides of the column,that makes the machine rigid and beautiful.
4. The machine is high quality with competitive price.
5. High strength cast iron,high rigidity, long service life.
6. Our universal turret milling machine are widely used for household appliances, daily necessities mold processing, boring in almost every country all over the world because of the high quality with competitive price.
Our after-sales service terms and conditions as follows:
1. Perfect after-sales service system, quick service response.
2. We provide on-site installation and debugging training.
3. The vertical turret milling machines are tested in our factory before leaving our factory.
|X axis travel||720mm|
|Y axis travel||415mm|
|Z axis travel||385mm|
|Travel of spindle quill||127mm|
|Max distance from the spindle nose to table||520mm|
|Spindle rotation speed||80-5440/(16Grades)/60HZ 66-4530/(16 Grades)/50HZ|
|Spindle Rated power||5HP|
|Tilt angle Forward and backward||±0°|
|Tilt angel left and right||±90°|
1. Step speed milling head 2. Way cover
3. Working light 4. Tool and toolbox
|X/Y Axis power feed|
|Two axis DRO /Three axis DRO|
|Variable speed milling head|
|Inverter speed milling head|
|NT30/NT40 Power feed|
Q: Can we start with small quantity ?What's the MOQ?
A: We can accept orders with any quantity. The MOQ is 1 unit.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-25 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% in advance.and the rest payment should pay before delivery.
Q: What's your warranty terms?
A: We will supply a replacement for parts that prove to be defective for a period of 12 months, starting on the machine’s bill of lading date. Extended warranty is available at the time of purchase. Please contact your Joint sales representative for details.
Q: How can I get a quotation?
A: Leave us massage with your purchase requements and we will reply you ASAP. And you may contact us directly by Trade Manager or Telephone.
Contact Person: sales